Gigaset Cordless Telephone A120 - Single - Made-in-Germany quality, High Sound Performance, user-friendly keys with sensitive pressure points, an illuminated graphical screen, pre-registered handset, ECO technology to help save energy, Eco Mode Plus with no radiation, Retail Box, 1 year warranty
Product Overview :
Talking is important, so why compromise on the quality of your phone? With industry-leading build quality, high-quality materials and best-in-class technology, the Gigaset A120 makes catching up with friends and family a real pleasure.
Gigaset's Entry-level Phone - Quality, not Quantity
Surely a low cost phone means low cost quality? That's not the case with Gigaset phones, and the A120 is no exception. Each Gigaset product, irrespective of price, undergoes the same rigorous testing process and features HSP (High Sound Performance Gigaset's patented sound technology) and ECO DECT/ECO DECT PLUS.
For a basic, reliable phone with Made-in-Germany quality, discover the A120. Dialling is effortless, thanks to user-friendly keys with sensitive pressure points; an illuminated graphical screen ensures easy readability of names and numbers and a pre-registered handset enables a plug and play experience - the A120 works straight out of the box. Eco Mode Plus with no radiation ensures that the Gigaset A120 is an environmentally friendly choice.
Why Buy a Gigaset Phone?
Did You Know?
• Gigaset phones are designed and manufactured in Germany – each year, Gigaset will produce and sell fifteen million phones.
• Gigaset are a dedicated telephony manufacturer; this ensures that the focus is on telephones and nothing else.
• Gigaset phones feature ECO DECT and ECO mode PLUS technology; this reduces the standby power consumption of your phone by 100%. When the phone is active, the reduction is 80% (see below for more details).
• HSP™ is a new Gigaset technology that provides brilliant sound. With this integrated Gigaset innovation, telephone conversations have become a new experience – and have never sounded so clear.
• In a 2011 test, every single top thirty phone in the WHICH Best Buy guide was manufactured by Gigaset
• Every prototype Gigaset phone is subjected to a series of endurance tests to guarantee world-class quality and reliability. If even the smallest fault is found, it is sent back to the drawing board.
How are the Phones Tested?
Before a Gigaset phone can be signed off by the head engineer, it will undergo a series of stringent machine-operated tests designed to mimic a “worst case scenario” in the home environment. Each phone is designed to comfortably withstand the harshest of treatment on a daily basis:
• Each keypad button is pressed 100,000 times.
• Each handset charging cycle is activated 25,000 times.
• Each handset is placed into a trouser pocket containing dust and crumbs 10,000 times.
• Each phone is subjected to a series of temperature shocks from -25 to + 55 degrees Celsius .
• Each phone is dropped on its edge and side 16 times from a series of heights.
• Each phone is placed in a dust oven intermittently over a period of 8 days.