AData Premier Pro 32GB-Class 10 UHS-I SDHC SD3.0 with SDMI , read : 30-50mb/sec , write 10-33mb/sec , 1300/100 ioPS read/write-Retail Box 1 year warranty
The AData Premier Pro Series 32GB SDHC memory cards meet the latest SD 3.0 specification for Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) transfer, with read / write speeds up to 50 and 33 MB per second. The high-speed read and write optimizes work for professional photographers, and allows for the enjoyment of full burst mode shooting. This solid, high efficiency, reliable and durable memory card is meets the stringent demands of professional photographers, and those who just love high-speed photography.
UHS-I Bus Interface- UHS-I is the new standard for higher-speed bus interfaces defined by the SD Association as part of the SD Memory Card Specification Ver. 3.01, which provides up to 104 MB/s performance.
Speed Class and UHS Speed Class* symbols indicate minimum video recording performance to ensure smooth video playback. This is important for camcorders, video recorders and other devices with video recording capabilities. UHS Speed Class 1 is designed for UHS** devices only.
• High Durability - X-ray proof construction
• Resistance to extreme temperatures
• Error correcting code (ECC)
• Write-switch protection functions
• Product Type-Flash memory card UHS-I Bus Interface
• Storage Capacity-32GB
• Memory-SD Speed Class 10
• HS Speed Class 1
• Random Read/Write: 1300/100 IOPs
• Read speed: 30-50 MB/s
• Write speed: 10-33 MB/s
• Device compatibility: DSLR, Full HD Camcorder, Digital Camera
• Operating voltage: 2.7~3.6V
• Certifications: FCC , CE , BSMI , VCCI
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
• Weight: Approx 2g
* (Speed Class and the UHS Speed Class are two different ratings.)
**UHS (Ultra High Speed), the fastest performance category available today, defines bus-interface speeds up to 312 Megabytes per second for greater device performance. It is available on SDXC and SDHC memory cards and devices.
(NOTE: Read / write speed based on ADATA internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device.)